How Much Does It Cost To Mount A TV In Charlotte NC?
How much does it cost to mount a tv in Charlotte NC is an excellent question and varies substantially depending on degree of difficulty, materials utilized and TV mounting service. Buying a brand-new flat screen TV is a great sensation however until it is mounted on the wall you haven’t experienced the full effect. What better way to protect and showcase flat-screen tv than to beautifully mount it on the wall of your choice.
Most specialists including us recommend highly that all flat screen tvs be mounted to wall for safety, security and functionality. Mounting these new 4K TVs securely to an acceptable wall structures is critical for child welfare as written about here.
There are several steps in mounting a tv properly that can affect tv mounting cost.
- The surface area the tv will be mounted to. Brick and stone are more difficult so there is generally a upcharge. That price includes things like special anchors and additional labor needed.
- Height of TV mount installation. Prices reflect mounting up to 6ft off floor.
- Wire concealment immediately after tv installation. Prices for wire concealment vary significantly. Basic drop installations from tv to 16″ off floor. TV mounting over fireplaces are incredibly hard to estimate due to fire blocking etc. All fireplace estimates are subject to change once technician is on-site and has been able to properly access the difficulty of the installation. That being said we are typically very accurate with our over the phone estimates once we obtain required photos.
- TV Mounts and accessories that the homeowner can purchase themselves or have us supply. Mounts can now be purchased at most local Charlotte retail outlets. South Charlotte Services only makes money on labor so we have no problem installing a homeowner supplied wall mount. Just be aware that we can only warranty our products. You still get a 5 year workmanship warranty. You will be responsible for registering the mount you purchased.
Don’t trust this job to any jack of all trades or some know it all. They rarely do.
If we can assist you in planning, pricing out and implementing your next tv installation then please give us a call at 704-442-7019.
Other Factors That Influence Price | How Much Does It Cost To Mount A TV
There are several factors that can certainly influence the cost to wall mount a TV.
Are you attempting to mount tv over a fireplace? What type of surface are we mounting tv to? Stone or brick? Are you wanting us to hide the cables if possible? Is there a power outlet nearby? There might also be a sheetrock repairs after installation if wire fishing is inhibited. All these affect the cost of mounting a tv in charlotte NC.
The next expense is the actual mount. They vary tremendously in functionality, quality and cost. Basically there are 3 types of wall mounts whether they are manually or electrically remote controlled.
- Fixed or Low Profile Mount
- Tilt Mount
- Articulated or Full Motion
All perform a unique task. Fixed mounts are excellent if you are looking for a sleek picture like look. Tilt mounts are designed for higher tv installations like as fireplaces and reduce glare. Articulated or full motion mounts are designed to allow full motion control meaning viewing from multiple angles.
TV Mounting Cost In Charlotte NC | Rough Labor Cost
- Basic TV Install ⇔ Install homeowners supplied wall mount and cables without wire concealment $80-$130.00
- TV Mounting Above Fireplace ⇔ Install homeowners supplied wall mount and cables without wire concealment $150.00-$250
- TV Mount Wire Concealment ⇔ Using outlet below TV. Call for details. $50.00-125.00
- Solid Steel Tilt Mount ⇔ Works on most 37″ to 75″ TV $50.00
- Articulated Mount ⇔ View from different rooms $80.00
- 10ft HDMI ⇔ 4k cables for articulated or full motion mount $15.00 ea
- Articulated Mount Assembly ⇔ $20.00
- Fireplace installation ⇔ Priced separately due to wiring configurations and start at $150.00-$250.00 depending on difficulty. Call us for free over the phone quote.
- Electrical Outlet ⇔ Start at $125.00 if necessary
One of one of the most vital aspects of TV installation is obtaining the proper bracing. A specialized wall bracket or mount will ensure that the TV does not harm the wall or fall from its mount. This will certainly added price to the actual TV, but this is one area that I would not go cheap. Please visit here for my favorite wall mounts for each category. You will see some offer tilt mount, full motion and even motorized mounts at a reasonable price. The more complicated the bracket or wall mount, the more it adds to the cost of mounting a tv in Charlotte.
More Items That Affect the Cost Of Mounting A TV In Charlotte?
The difficulty of installation will certainly additionally impact the cost of mounting a tv in Charlotte. By not hiding or concealing cables you will be certain to save money. The biggest cost for my services is wire concealment. Yet if you desire to hide the cables inside the wall that is never an issue if possible just expect to pay minimum of $50. Materials need eats up $25 so you know why most don’t want to do it. If you need new outlets completely then expect to pay $100 to $150 for an electrician or us. We generally charge for basic on-wall wire concealment. This is a great alternative, providing maximum camouflage as well as security from youngsters and also pet dogs getting to the cords.
Also when asking how much does it cost to mount a tv, take in consideration that in some instances, a new outlet might have to be installed to support your flat screen TV mounting. This will certainly raise the cost of mounting a TV, but on the upside, it will certainly make it a lot easier to conceal the cords behind your TV.
The much more difficult the wiring comes to be, the more the task will certainly cost. This can depend upon if there are any kind of fireblocking in your walls or if there’s minimal room to set up new wiring. This can be a catch 22, we can hide anything but how much are you willing to pay? Inside wall surfaces sometimes function far better than exterior walls due to the fact they are absence of insulation.
When asking how much does it cost to mount a tv remember that mounting your Soundbar at the exact same time would certainly be smart, but will certainly additionally raise the expense to mount a flatscreen TV. You will additionally should buy all the essential A/V and also HDMI cable televisions before installation. We will certainly know exactly what to do with all the wires, just make sure to ask your salesman just what extras you might need to mount your tv when you purchase your brand-new TV.
Flat Screen Placement
Sometimes, the location of the TV will influence the expense to set up a level screen TV. If it’s challenging to gain access to electricity, then it will be more costly. This will certainly likewise influence the methods of install and difficulty for wire concealment. You’ll may wish to make certain you choose a tv mounting location that is easily viewable from as many places as possible feasible. Another consideration to address is height of tv mount. TV’s mounted too high can cause neck strain.
When inquiring about how much does it cost to mount a tv remember that the difficulty of the tv wall mount installation and how you want the electrical wiring to be concealed plays an integral part of the pricing.. No matter what you decide, a South Charlotte Home Services will certainly help you plan, price and mount your TV to the wall.
Below is on the average of how much does it cost to mount your new TV in Charlotte, NC compiled by Home Advisor. Type in your zipcode for your specific location
Other Home Improvement Services
- Ceiling Fan installation up to 10ft ceilings start $75.00
- New surround sound systems start at $50.00
- WiFi security cameras starting at $50.00
- WiFi door locks starting $50.00
South Charlotte Services Serves The Following Areas
For the answer on how much does it cost to mount a tv in Charlotte NC , then call us at 704|442|7019.