Cost To Mount A TV In Charlotte NC?
How much does it cost to mount a tv in Charlotte NC is an excellent question and varies substantially depending on degree of difficulty, materials utilized and TV mounting service. Buying a brand-new flat screen TV is a great sensation however until it is mounted on the wall you haven’t experienced the full effect. What better way to protect and showcase flat-screen tv than to beautifully mount it on the wall of your choice.
Most specialists including us recommend highly that all flat screen tvs be mounted to wall for safety, security and functionality. Mounting these new 4K TVs securely to an acceptable wall structures is critical for child welfare as written about here.
What Factors Affect the Cost To Mount A Flatscreen TV
- The surface area the tv will be mounted to. Brick and stone are more difficult so there is generally a upcharge. That price includes things like special anchors and additional labor needed.
- Height of TV mount installation. Prices reflect mounting up to 6ft off floor.
- Wire concealment immediately after tv installation. Prices for wire concealment vary significantly. Basic drop installations from tv to 16″ off floor. The cost to mount a TV over fireplaces are incredibly hard to estimate due to fire blocking etc. All fireplace estimates are subject to change once technician is on-site and has been able to properly access the difficulty of the installation. That being said we are typically very accurate with our over the phone estimates once we obtain required photos.
- TV Mounts and accessories that the homeowner can purchase themselves or have us supply. Mounts can now be purchased at most local Charlotte retail outlets. South Charlotte Services only makes money on labor so we have no problem installing a homeowner supplied wall mount. Just be aware that we can only warranty our products. You still get a 5 year workmanship warranty. You will be responsible for registering the mount you purchased.
Don’t trust this job to any jack of all trades or some know it all. They rarely do.
If we can assist you in planning, pricing out and implementing your next tv installation then please give us a call at 704-442-7019. We can help you figure out the cost to mount a tv in your new home.
Other Factors That Influence Price | How Much Does It Cost To Mount A TV
There are several factors that can certainly influence the cost to wall mount a TV.
Are you attempting to mount tv over a fireplace? What type of surface are we mounting tv to? Stone or brick? Are you wanting us to hide the cables if possible? Is there a power outlet nearby? There might also be a sheetrock repairs after installation if wire fishing is inhibited. All these affect the true cost to mount a tv.
The next expense is the actual mount. They vary tremendously in functionality, quality and cost. Basically there are 3 types of wall mounts whether they are manually or electrically remote controlled.
- Fixed or Low Profile Mount
- Tilt Mount
- Articulated or Full Motion
All perform a unique task. Fixed mounts are excellent if you are looking for a sleek picture like look. Tilt mounts are designed for higher tv installations like as fireplaces and reduce glare. Articulated or full motion mounts are designed to allow full motion control meaning viewing from multiple angles.
South Charlotte TV Mounting Service Prices
TV Mounting Labor Cost
- Basic TV Installation | Up to 42″ $80 | Under 55″ $90.00 | Over 55″ $120
- TV Mounting TV Over Sheetrock Fireplace | $130.00-$200.00
- Mounting TV Above Stone Fireplace | $150-$350
- Mounting TV Above Brick Fireplace | $130-$200
- Surround Mounting to TV or Suitable Wall | $30.00-$50.00
- Articulated Mount Assembly | $20.00
- TV Mount Wire Concealment | $60.00-$160.00
Highest Ranked TV Mounting Materials and Warranty Approved
Low Profile Mount | Great for reducing a unsightly side view $60
Solid Steel Tilt Mount | Works on most 37″ to 80” TV $50.00
Articulated Mount | View from different rooms $80.00
Fireplace Pull-Down Full-Motion TV Wall Mount
Full Movement Soundbar TV Brackets | For most mounts and soundbars
10ft HDMI | 4k cables for articulated or full motion mount $15.00 a piece. Power $12.00
Text us your name, physical address and email. Let us know the size of TV and if you have mount. Also please lets know if it is over the fireplace or on regular wall. Last but not least whether we are hiding cables or not. If so will it be behind walls or with wire tracking? Bear in mind there must be power receptacle below tv for above pricing. Any additional wiring is extra and can be discussed during consultation.https://vimeo.com/71436245
More Items That Affect the Cost Of Mounting A TV In Charlotte?
The difficulty of installation will certainly impact the cost of mounting a tv in the Charlotte area. By not hiding or concealing cables you will be certain to save money but do really want that look?
The biggest cost for my services is sometimes wire concealment. Remember if your walls or fireplace were not pre-wired during the construction phase then wire concealment can be expensive. There are basically two ways in which to conceal your power, hdmi and fiber lines. First you can conceal in plastic tracking which comes in a variety of shapes and sizes. If you want to do it yourself it runs around $30 at Lowes and Home Depot. Once you paint them the color of the wall or fireplace you forget they are even there. We can also run all your cabling behind the wall.
If you desire to hide the cables inside the wall that is never an issue if possible just expect to pay minimum of $60. Materials need eats up $25 so you know why most don’t want to do it. If you need new outlets completely then expect to pay $100 to $150 for an electrician or us. We generally charge for basic on-wall wire concealment. This is a great alternative, providing maximum camouflage as well as security from youngsters and also pet dogs getting to the cords. We can discuss those details during consultation.
Also when asking yourself how much does it cost to mount a tv, in some instances, a new outlet might have to be needed to support your flat TV mounting project. This will certainly raise the cost to mount a TV, but on the upside, it will certainly look better with the cords behind your TV.
The much more difficult the wiring comes to be, the more the task will certainly cost. This can depend upon if there are any kind of fireblocking in your walls or if there’s minimal room to set up new wiring. This can be a catch 22, we can hide anything but how much are you willing to pay? Inside wall surfaces sometimes function far better than exterior walls due to the fact they are absence of insulation.
When asking how much does it cost to mount a tv remember that mounting your Soundbar at the exact same time would certainly be smart, but will certainly additionally raise the cost to mount a TV. You should also buy all the essential A/V and soundbar mounting brackets before installation. We will certainly know exactly what to do with all the wires and mounting hardware, just make sure to ask your salesman just what extras you might need to mount your tv when you purchase your brand-new TV.
Flat Screen Placement
Sometimes, the location of the TV will influence the expense to set up a level screen TV. If it’s challenging to gain access to electricity, then it will be more costly. This will certainly likewise influence the methods of install and difficulty for wire concealment. You’ll may wish to make certain you choose a tv mounting location that is easily viewable from as many places as possible feasible. Another consideration to address is height of tv mount. TV’s mounted too high can cause neck strain.
When inquiring about how much does it cost to mount a tv remember that the difficulty of the tv wall mount installation and how you want the electrical wiring to be concealed plays an integral part of the pricing.. No matter what you decide, a South Charlotte Home Services will certainly help you plan, price and mount your TV to the wall.
SOUTH CHARLOTTE TV Mounting SERVICE SERVES THE FOLLOWING AREAS